October 27, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.27.07

Emma
Personality plus! - that's the first thing I noticed about Emma. She is definitely a firecracker! After talking to her on the ride over to Ault park, I found out that she and I had a lot in common!
We headed out at the crack of dawn on a Saturday in Sept. She is a morning person like I am!
Here are a few shots from our session.




Great smile!

sometimes I'm funny :)




I love the light on this shot - how her face is only well lit on the one side.

Emma has the most fabulous red hair!

One of my favorite shots from our session ...

A little flare ...

Emma, I hope you are having a wonderful senior year! I had so much fun with you. I couldn't have asked for a better subject!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great smile and a beautiful young lady! Love the headshot and the last photo.

October 27, 2007 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home