October 16, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.16.07

Kim and Matt

I headed out to Oxford for Kim and Matt's engagement shoot. I love it out there. Everything and every location is a photo opportunity.

These two are such a relaxed couple and I enjoyed hanging out with them on a gorgeous fall day! Here are a few images from our session...





My headless shot ...



Probably one of my top two favorites from their shoot....

I like their body language in this one. It makes the shot even more interesting to the eye.

Kim and Matt, I had a great time! Hopefully you are enjoying the images. I"m looking forward to working with you again in December!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

OMG! I love those! That location is prime! Looking forward to the wedding too!

October 16, 2007 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the first one...something about the symmetry of the couple and the building

October 16, 2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home