September 27, 2007

Weblog Entry 9.27.07

Nicke and Ritchie's wedding
I would first like to say that Nicke and Ritchie booked in 2005 for their wedding. I was honored to photograph such an important day in their lives. This couple is destined for good things. They are both so genuine and so genuinely in love. And it was obvious, on their big day, how many people adore them as much as I do. Here are a few images from their day.

I loved Nicke's shoes. They were just so stylish!!! And something about this shot of them, makes them timeless.



Ritchie's pocketwatch with his name engraved on it.


Ritchie doing his 'signature' pose. And, yes, Ritchie, you NAILED it! Very nice.



Nicke getting ready ...


I love this shot. As she was leaning over to look in the mirror laying on the table, the lights reflected back up in her face. Something about it struck me as interesting and I shot it. Love the result.

A happy accident ...

I always have guests at weddings say to me 'do you mind if I take pictures too?' I'm not going to mess you up, am I? My answer is ... unless you are standing directly in front of my lens, then by all means, take as many as you want! Below is an image that I got of Ritchie hugging his mom after she came down the aisle. I happened to take it at the same time as someone with a flash. I absolutley love the fact that I got the shadow of the videographer in my shot. Plus the other shadows created by the flash are just 'cool'.

Jumping the broom.

I've only had the 'jumping of the broom' in two of my weddings. I love what it symbolizes. This is a neat shot of the usher carrying it down the aisle to them.


Such a great group of guys. They were all so photogenic and loved the camera!

Ritchie also nailed this shot.

Nicke looking magnificent!! I did an antique tone on this one and it looks more like a photo from the 1970s.

WOW.









This shot just sums up their relationship. They are so close and it showed all day long.



This one could be my favorite shot of a 'father/daughter' dance. Nicke's face has so much joy and happiness in it. Love it!!



Did I mention that these two are totally into each other???

Nicke and Ritchie, I wish you a lifetime of happiness! You two are amazing to work with and so easy to photograph. Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

Thank you, Karen, for making my job so much easier!

SLIDESHOW

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! Awesome shoe photo!

September 28, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

Thank you, thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with you! You photos are amazing, as always.

September 29, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger timwilking said...

It is great to see the shots from a wedding that I attended. Great work (as always)!

October 02, 2007 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home