August 30, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.30.07

Tara and Kyle
Tara and Kyle's wedding was fantastic! I really enjoyed spending the whole day with them. Here are a few pics from their day...

First we have the gorgeous couple ...



I love this dress shot. The dress was hanging on the outside of the closet and as I was photographing it, I noticed the mirror to the right. I loved the way the mirror framed the dress like a photo on the wall.

Great angle on this 'shoe' shot...

Kyle's number is 50 at work ... so I thought it only appropriate that we incorporate that somehow ...

What a great capture of Kyle smiling at his mom on the way down the aisle ...

Did I mention what GREAT natural lighting this church had??? It was gorgeous and led to some wonderful photos of everyone coming down the aisle. I particularly liked this one. Tara's dad looks so proud ... as well he should.

Kyle seeing Tara come down the aisle ...

Just a beautiful shot during the ceremony ...

Then we headed out for some shots of the two of them and the wedding party before the reception...





All I can do it laugh when I see this shot .... you could see it in their eyes as they were cutting the cake that this was going to happen. It was great!

The first dance ...


Tara and Kyle, I wish you a lifetime of happiness and thank you again for sharing your special day with me!

Another thank you to Karen, who, as you all know, is my friend and right hand when it comes to weddings. You did a wonderful job as always!

SLIDESHOW

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ring photo! Also love the photo of the couple at the altar.

August 30, 2007 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, I found your weblog last night and today I read it. ALL of it. Went back to your first post. And MAN am I happy for you. You've got a great thing here. Loving what you're doing and doing what you love. Won't be the last time I visit here! My best to J & B too.

September 01, 2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger timwilking said...

Love the first photo - excellent exposure!!! How does she do it?!?

September 07, 2007 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home