August 17, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.17.07

Mini - facelift
So, I decided to give my blog a mini-facelift today. I only changed the colors so don't panic. I am still hesitant to change my template for Blogger because I'm afraid I'll lose all of my previous posts.
So, for now this will have to keep me happy.
I am working on a new website and this color goes better with the new site colors.
AND ... now that I have TOLD everyone that I have a new website coming ... I actually have to spend some time WORKING on it.
Honestly, don't look for it in the very near future. I am buried right now.
So no one is allowed to start asking me why it's not done until November :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...when's your new site going to be finished???

Kidding!

Love the new color!

August 17, 2007 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely did a double take when the site came up...Am I in the right place?? Looks great! Can't wait for the new site--but I won't ask!

August 18, 2007 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home