August 22, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.22.07

Jarrod and Judy
I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this couple's special wedding day! I have liked Jarrod and Judy since they walked through my door for the first time. I thoroughly enjoyed their engagement session and the same was true for their wedding day!
Here are a few shots that jumped out at me...
we'll start with probably one of my favorite bouquet shots ... ever.



Judy getting her necklace on ... just love the composition and detail in this shot.

Judy coming down the aisle with her dad ...

I don't think Jarrod could have been any happier!!!

Here is our beautiful bride ...

and our handsome groom ...

the happy couple ...

what a GREAT first dance shot! Such sass!


it is safe to say .... a good time was had by all!!



Jarrod and Judy ... I wish you a lifetime of happiness! And I would like to send out a BIG thank you to Karen for helping me out and keeping me in line all day!

SLIDESHOW

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

That dance shot is great! You captured the bride with all her great attitude and sass. Judy if you read this - Congrats! I am so happy for you.

your high school taxi :) - Barb

August 23, 2007 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the bouqet photo and the shot of her putting on her necklace!

August 23, 2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for capturing our wedding day for us. You and Karen managed to capture everything that we want to remember about that day! Thanks!!

August 29, 2007 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home