August 20, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.20.07

Melissa


I had so much fun working with Melissa to build her modeling portfolio. These shots are from our studio session. She had SO MANY clothes!!


Love this shot ... such a 'who cares' attitude ... very rock star.








Just some fun shots to show off a more relaxed, happy side ...




Think 'make-up ad' ...













Yes, before anyone asks, I meant to leave my light in this shot. I thought it reminescent of a headlight shining behind her.




I love the brand Diesel. I was going for this look with her swimsuit shot.



Melissa, so glad you loved the pictures! I definitely think we achieved what we were hoping to.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Love the "rockstar" photo...such energy! She could totally sell make up with her "make up" shot! Very beautiful!

August 20, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

Love them! Melissa is beautiful and you captured her many possible attitudes wonderfully. Hard work but looks like a fun shoot.

August 21, 2007 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa - Awesome shots! I love the lighting, especially the last few (headlight & swimsuit) shots.

August 22, 2007 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home