August 29, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.29.07

Family photos
I thought I would post some images from a family session I had last month. There are 3 or 4 sessions that I never got a chance to post so I'll sprinkle them in with my more current photos.

I had a great time with this family! They were firecrackers! Here are a few of my favorites from our session ...










They brought this bubble machine with them that literally blew thousands of bubbles. Even I was fascinated!! Definitely made for some fun photos ...



I love the expressions in this shot! It just makes you smile!

Thank you thank you thank you for a wonderful session! And, Aneesa, thank you SO much for helping out!! I'm still thinking about hiring you on as an assistant :) You were great!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos!!! I love the bubble photos and the last one...you're right, such great expressions!

August 29, 2007 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home