September 17, 2007

Weblog Entry 9.17.07

Kailyn
I made a new friend! Kailyn had so much fun with me that she cried when they had to leave :( Poor little thing. I am glad she enjoyed hanging out with me though ... she's just too cute! Here are a few pics from our session ... we started in the studio (that didn't last too long before she was done)


then we went outside ... where she got to 'just be a kid' ...

She kept picking up all of the leaves and calling them 'butterflies'. It cracked me up!



Only got one good 'lick' on the picnic table before mom came running over ... Ewwww!

And I played with this one a little ... did a distressed/vintage stain to it...

Too much fun! Thanks for coming over for our 'play date', Kailyn! Make sure mom brings you back again!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos! What a cutie! The picnic table lick totally captures the kid in her!

September 17, 2007 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I love the vintage stain...you will have to teach me that!! Love the table lick too!

September 20, 2007 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful photos

September 20, 2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger Amy Scalia said...

I love that you didn't try to stop her from licking the table! Dirt? Flu season? Who cares, it's a good photo! haha :) Love ya Neysa!

September 30, 2007 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home