September 21, 2007

Weblog Entry 9.21.07

Stephanie and Mike

Stephanie and Mike's wedding was held on one of (if not THE) hottest day of the year! Whew! So glad things have cooled down since!

It was a beautiful ceremony for a wonderful couple. They are both so much fun to be around. I got a little bit more artsy with some of their photos ... Stephanie likes 'different' - as do I, so I took advantage of it.
Here are a few imges from their day along with a slideshow at the end.

The shoes ... I am such a sucker for shoes ...



One of my headless shots...



Stephanie looked stunning ...



And Mike definitely gets props for being able to work a camera as well ...



The 'guys' shot .... (with a little sun flare - :) of course)



Stephanie's veil took off in the wind and I snagged a couple of photos of her laughing as it blew in the wind. Love the whole series ... but here is just one



Why am I such a sucker for sun flare??








A detail shot ....





The couple was surprised with bagpipers who piped them out of the ceremony!







I love it when my couples do things differently ... anything different is always fun. They had no wedding cake, but rented the Flub's Ice Cream truck to come and deliver ice cream to their guests instead! I loved it. I even got some for the ride home! Mmmmmmm



First dance under the tent .... I love Stephanie's laugh.



Mike and Stephanie ....


I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I sincerely thank you for allowing me to share your beautiful day! Congratulations!


SLIDESHOW


Another thank you to Karen for keeping me in line all day. You are so wonderful to work with!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the shoe shot and the one with the guys! Beautiful bride!

September 21, 2007 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple! I think those are some of my absolute favorites of yours Neysa. And just as a side note...I LOVE her dress.

September 21, 2007 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the effects(affects??) you used on some of these pictures. They look really cool! I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH! Cnn't wait to see you Thursday! See you then! xoxoxox♥♥

October 15, 2007 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa,

The pictures taken for my sisters wedding here were awesome. I just wish I could've been there in person, but the slide show did the job, thank-you for taking wonderful shots of sisters happiest day of her life.

December 21, 2007 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home