October 12, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.12.07

Sexy shoot with Melissa and Matt
Had a great session with Melissa and Matt! Talk about a sexy couple. We got some great images!

You don't always have to be surrounded by a 'park-like' setting to have intimate photos. They can be done anywhere ... so keep this in mind when booking your engagement sessions with me.



Probably my favorite shot from the shoot ... I love her expression!

Standing in the middle of the street ... yet somehow they managed to forget that there were people and cars all around.

This is our 'strong woman' pose ...

One of my favorite things in intimate photos is seeing hands up around the face. I am not sure why this adds such a dimension to the photos, but it really does - as in this next photo (and in a lot of theirs).

And who says you can't shoot after dark??? They were great sports and let me try out an idea I had in my head of shooting in the dark using headlights on their car.


I even brought out my Lens Baby for a shot!






Melissa and Matt, thanks for a great session! I had a blast working with you both!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Powerful photos. Love them all! What a great couple!

October 12, 2007 6:37 PM  
Blogger the ruffhouse said...

they ARE sexy photos! looks like something out of a magazine. and the headlights shot is very cool!

October 13, 2007 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those seriously could be advertisements in magazines! I LOVE the third one--that's real emotion!

October 21, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I am with everyone else - love the 3rd one. The shots with the headlights look great.

October 26, 2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home