October 02, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.02.07

Leah and Bryan
I got to try out a random location! First I have to say thank you to Leah and Bryan for being such good sports. We decided to shoot in a park nearby, but before we headed over, I asked if they cared if I pulled over at this lot by our house that was for sale. I really loved the location and the lighting was PERFECT right then. They said 'sure' (probably thinking the whole time what a nut I was - I mean, to look at it and not see what I saw ... it didn't appear to be much).

Having said that ... we got some GREAT images from that little pit stop...

Seriously ... the light and location do not get any better than this! I aged a couple of these for some fine art effects. (One of these next two might be on my wall at some point ... so don't be surprised if you see them again :) )





Then we headed over to the park.

My headless shot ... which I love.





Love this last one! They were just standing there looking off and talking - not thinking I was photographing them.

Wedding isn't til next year ... but I'm already excited about it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, LOVE your photos! Love the first two for all the same reasons you mentioned about them.

Also love the framing by the trees in the second to last shot!

October 02, 2007 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are great!! I love the first one--and hey, that third one looks like it could be a barn..haha. I also really like the second to last one. We can't wait for our shoot in a few weeks!!

October 02, 2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home