October 09, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.09.07

Family photos

What a great group! I had a lot of fun with this family of 6! These are just a few of my favorite images from the session ...

Can you imagine being the only child and then your parents have TRIPLETS? I'm sure his world was rocked! Now having said that ... he is an amazing older brother and does so well with his siblings!


a quiet one ... he was so easy to photograph with his easy going personality.

the 'showboater' ... oh yeah ... loves the spotlight!

Ahhh ... the girl!

Poor thing ... with 3 brothers ... she won't get away with much.

Loved this swing shot...




this next shot I'll label ... 'bookends' - so cute.

The girls ...

Still not sure how he was able to carry around the oldest on his shoulders!



a little rumble-tumble session .... love it!




Thank you so much for trusting me with your family photos. I hope you are enjoying them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the bookends photo, and the first one as well. What a cute little girl!

October 09, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a cute family!!

October 10, 2007 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home