October 24, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.24.07

Faces ....
Wow .... has it really been this long since I've posted?? I guess I have some catching up to do!
I've titled this one 'faces' because this session had so many funny and expressive ones. This was a session with two cousins who are absolutely adorable. You might remember them from previous sessions .... they are getting so big!
Here we have 'Roh' giving me his 'pondering face' ...

Little 'Lill' being silly ....



See? Photographers take such abuse ...

So serious ...







Here is a shot of the two of them together ... just hanging out.


Of course there were tons of them that I loved: family portraits, naked baby shots, and a bunch more of the two cousins together ... but I thought this would be a fun way to show a little more personality.

Thank you again for a wonderful session! Next time I see you ... we'll have the WHOLE family together! I can't wait!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies! Love all the faces!

October 26, 2007 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home