October 28, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.28.07

NEW SITE is LIVE

To all of you who have been patiently waiting ... my new site is finally up and running! Click on the link to the right to get to the site OR click HERE.
Leave me a comment to let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you. There is only one part of the site that I haven't quite finished. It is the testimonials page. Right now there is only one up. There will be more. I just need to do a little more work.
I decided to put it up a couple of days early so I wouldn't be bombarded with emails asking why it wasn't up yet on Nov 1st. I know you guys were just waiting for me to be slow so you could pounce on me - but I win!
Yay me!
A big thank you goes out to my hosting company CoreBlue for being such a joy to work with. If anyone is looking for a host for a site, please contact Mike at Coreblue and tell him I sent you.
One more quick note:
GO BENGALS!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome! Love your new site! Also fun to see that we're on it too :-)

Just one thing, when you click on weddings, it doesn't open a new window, but the two other options (portraits and blog) open new windows. Don't know if that was intentional or not.

Love the artistic, unique feel of the site! Nice job Mike at Coreblue!

October 28, 2007 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Neysa!! I love it! You chose some of my favorite photos too. Very artsy--just the way I like it!! Can't wait for the shoot this afternoon!!

October 28, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger neysaruhl said...

Aneesa,
Thanks for the note on the site not opening in a new window ... I fixed it!

Aneesa and Karen,
Glad you love the new site. It took me awhile to get everything just right. Felt like forever!

Neysa

October 28, 2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

Neysa! Congrats on your new site! I haven't been on your blog for a while and I am so impressed with your recent work!!

hugs!
emilie

October 28, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

Love, love the new site! Now, I need to get myself in gear and finish mine.

October 28, 2007 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home