November 21, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.21.2007

Family
I had the opportunity to work with a wonderful family in October. The parents have known my husband since high school! So, it was a real treat spending time with them!
Their three children are absolutely adorable! Here are a few photos from our time:





Great family photo ...

I thought these photos needed to be in a sequence to show the personalities of the kids. I love it! I love that each of them is so different ...





Thank you for a great session and for allowing me to photograph your family!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Love the series! Cute kids!

November 21, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I like the 3rd one even though he is not facing the camera. Great job!

November 30, 2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home