October 30, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.30.07

Brittany
Brittany's mom has been a friend of mine for awhile now and I was honored when she called me and asked me to take Brittany's senior pictures. And, for those of you who know her mom - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

Had a really good time over at Ault Park. I still love doing pictures there.

Here is Brittany's great smile!



And, I hope Brittany doesn't kill me for this ... but I absolutely LOVE her freckles - and, hence, this picture!



This next photo is such a great still photo. I love the light.




At Brittany's request, we headed over to her highschool to take some pics at the ball field. Of course, we couldn't pass up sneaking onto one of the school buses for a photo. Hey! They left it unlocked!

A couple of dugout pictures ...

Brittany's favorite photo ... and one of mine as well!



Brittany, I hope you have a great senior year! Thank you again for letting me take your senior pictures. I had a lot of fun with you girls!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shot where she is sitting in front of the tree is really cool looking.

October 31, 2007 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the freckles photo! What a beautiful girl! Also love the tree photo and the bus photo.

October 31, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home