October 31, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.31.07

Drew and Suzanne
I am finally getting around to finishing up my posts from September!
Suzanne and Drew booked me almost 2 years before their wedding! I was honored and immediately 'hit it off' with both of them. Here are a few pics from their engagement session ...

We went to a park in Fairfield. These pillars and ivy were at the library. Just beautiful.


Drew had the most unique watch I have ever seen! I love the artistic numbers it had on the face.

I love this shot. So cute together!!

We had some great evening light and I loved the way it lit up their faces. Giving everything a warm wash ...



of course, the headless shot ...

Love the pavilion on the background ... framing them.

Suzanne and Drew .... I am so excited about the wedding next year! You two are a couple who, in my mind, are perfectly matched.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see their wedding shots! What a fantastic session.

October 31, 2007 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the third shot. And a very cool watch!

October 31, 2007 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The third photo shows the love the couple has for each other...too cute! Also love the last photo for the same reason!

October 31, 2007 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home