November 03, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.03.07

Allyson and Michael
I am FINALLY getting to blog my October sessions! Yay! To start us off right, I have Allyson and Michael. What a great day for such a fun shoot! I headed out to Waynesville for this one. Allyson's hometown. They had spots picked out for us to go to and we 'found' a couple more while driving from one place to another as well.

If you get the opportunity to head to Waynesville this fall/early winter, (you'll love shopping the antique stores) be sure to stop into one of my favorite restaurants there, Hammel House. They have the best home cooking ever! My mom and I go there every fall between Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend the day. It is kind of like 'our special day' and I look forward to it every year.

Onto to the pictures!

Now seriously, are these two an adorable couple or what?


I loved the covered bridge ... but I can't tell you how many times we had to get out of the middle of the road for traffic ... I mean, couldn't they see we were PHOTOGRAPHING??? Ha!

On our way to the next location ... I made them stop so we could get some shots in this beautiful field! The color and the light just grabbed me as we were driving by.

(behind the scenes note: thank you for being such great sports ... I know we all left this shoot with more than our share of mosquito bites and prickly things stuck to our clothes! )

Worth it???

Ummm, yeah...I think so!





And, yes, another pit stop....

Sometimes I wonder if my clients think I'm insane with all of these 'found locations' ...




Allyson's smile in this one is absolutely adorable! She is just giddy ... and she has the best smile!

And, we'll end with their headless shot...which, of course, I love.

Allyson and Michael, I had such a great time with the two of you. I can't believe we have to wait over a year for your wedding! I will just have to 'deal'.

I'll let you know when I head up to Waynesville for my yearly 'outing'! Hope you two are enjoying the pictures and a big CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them Neysa! Kind of the same rustic look we went for!

November 03, 2007 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the "found locations" photos! The covered bridge photos are great!

November 04, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

What a great area to photograph in! That first field image is great.

November 05, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Amy Scalia said...

The first one in the field took my breath away!

November 19, 2007 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home