November 15, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.15.07

Note to clients:
Before we look at any pics for today, I would like to let everyone know that I am not accepting any new portrait sessions for this year. If you would like to book a portrait session with me, we will need to schedule it after the 1st of the year. I am still booking engagement sessions for my wedding clients. If you have already contacted me about a session, but we haven't 'booked' it yet, consider yourself 'in'.
Now onto pictures ...
One of my favorite clients ....
I am sure all of you recognize these two girls from lots of sessions with me .... they are as cute as ever. Here are a few pictures from their most recent session:
First we have Jordan - I love the asymmetry of this shot.

Miss Carly

And the newest addition 'Baby Ty' .... this little guy is already a 'rocker'! He's got the hair and everything!

I know what you're going to say ... but this next pictures just makes me laugh ... I had to put it up!

LOVE this next one....

Pittsburgh or Green Bay???? This family is definitely split right down the middle when it comes to football!!

This is a motorcycle family if there ever was one ... so I had to take a photo of the 'boys' on the bike ...

It just doesn't get any better than this! Their family photo is so 'them'! And isn't everything better with a Harley???

I can't wait to order your big print of this for the family room! Thank you for being one of my best clients and trusting me with your family photos!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them! Awesome and creative family photo!

November 15, 2007 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the family shot. It is perfect for them! :)

November 16, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home