November 25, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.25.07

Karen and Mike


Karen really wanted her engagement photos to have a 'country feel' to them. She found this wonderful place out in KY to shoot and I think she got exactly what she was looking for! What a great place to photograph.

And, can I just say, I LOVE the cowboy hat???



Some great light ...




I am still not tired of the 'walking' shot. Especially when you throw a kiss in the mix ... We had some gorgeous warm light throughout the entire shoot.












Love Mike's smile ...






What a great shoot. I can't wait for the wedding!


Congratulations on your engagement!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos, especially the walking one! The cowboy hat was a nice touch!

November 25, 2007 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the light in these pics. Very country love appeal!

December 04, 2007 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home