November 24, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.24.07

Tina and Ryan
For Tina and Ryan's shoot, we had some questionable weather. It kind of 'misted' during our shoot, but that didn't stop us from getting some great images of their engagement!




I love this next shot. Love the way Tina is smiling at Ryan and love the way he is looking down at her. I don't think it gets much better than that.


A great backdrop ...



Another great backdrop for a gorgeous couple!

You know ... even though we shot at Miami (where I have shot before), their pictures look so different from the last shoot. This is one of the things I love about being outdoors.

Tina and Ryan, I had a great time with you two ... CONGRATS on the engagement and I am looking forward to the wedding!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice setting! Love the photo of the couple standing next to the stone columns

November 24, 2007 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home