December 07, 2007

Weblog Entry 12.08.07 continued

PLEASE READ:
Our studio will be CLOSED from 12/8 - 12/16
Please email me from my site if you need anything. All emails will be answered on Monday and/or Tuesday of the returning week.
I have been booking weddings left and right the last 2 weeks. So, for anyone interested in using me for their wedding day, but have not set up a meeting, please contact me as soon as possible as I only take a limited number of weddings each year and I am getting very close to that number.
Since I will be away ... I leave you with two posts ....
First, we have ...
Sarah
When Sarah hired me for her senior pictures, I just knew we were going to get along great! She totally 'got me'. I always like to explain to my seniors that I work a little differently than other studios that they may have seen pictures from or that their friends may have used. I do not use a lot of props and I definitely do not do 'neon' lights shining in some sort of pattern on the backdrop. Oh ... and I should also throw in that I do not have any of those lifesize numbers in the school year for them to lean on while getting photographed. Once we get all of that out of the way, I tell them that I like to try and capture WHO THEY ARE.
Again, I don't ask for fake smiles ... I just ask that they be real with me.






















Sarah, I hope you have a fantastic senior year! I really enjoyed working with you and I wish you the best!

More posts to come when I return to work! (Oh yeah .... I still have more to post)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aneesa said...

Love them all, especially the one with her and the trees. And the road photo...where are the cars??

December 09, 2007 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home