December 06, 2007

Weblog Entry 12.06.07

Elliot
I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this little guy again. He has to be one of the most patient babies I have ever worked with. He has the best disposition.

Here are a few pics from our time ...



This next one ... makes me laugh ... he and the moose look like 'bookends' ...

Elliot was FASCINATED with the camera .... he would sit there for a couple of pictures and then crawl over to where I was laying on the floor taking his picture and stare at the camera. Here is a photo of him headed my way!

Love this photo in his little baseball outfit.

Mom wanted a couple of pictures in his Halloween costume ...





This next costume is one that I bought awhile ago ... I thought I might want to use it on a baby shoot, but have never had a child who was big enough or patient enough to do an extra wardrobe change .... enter Elliot! He was so cute in this lion costume that his mom and I were in tears from laughing so hard. It still makes me chuckle just looking at it!

I had such a good time with you two! I can't wait for our next session already - urban baby, here we come!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love the second halloween costume picture.

December 06, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Aneesa said...

Great photos! Love the photo of him crawling close to you! The lion photo is too cute!

December 06, 2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

He is way cute! Love the baseball one.

December 07, 2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home