November 28, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.28.07

Brittany and Jacob
First of all, I have NEVER laughed as much as I did with these two at an engagement shoot! I can honestly say that there will be a lot of laughter in their household. Such a fun couple.

This is the very spot where they got engaged...(their very own picnic table at Devou)

I just love Brittany's laugh. I love that there is no holding back. It is the best thing ever and it makes me smile just looking at their photos.







I loved their 'headless shot' ... I like the symmetry of it.



Congratultaions on your engagement! I am totally pumped about photographing your reception. Have a fantastic wedding in Gatlinburg! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice headless photo! Something about the last photo appeals to me...

November 28, 2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I like the 4th and last one. You can see their personalities in all of them!

November 30, 2007 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the first photo. It just really looks like they are truly enjoying the moment!

December 04, 2007 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home