October 06, 2007

Weblog Entry 10.06.07

A quick note ...
I just wanted to give a couple of notes of interest to my clients:
1. For all of my clients who are waiting on photos from me:
I am going to get a lot of my portrait sessions done this week (that is the plan). I do not have any weddings to proof/edit so I should get caught up a bit faster. I apologize to those of you who I said '2 weeks' to, but I do not like to rush through my proofing/editing of photos. I like to take the time to make everything look fantastic!
2. Images that are available for online ordering are only available for 90 days. So, if you have been planning to order online and haven't, now is a good time.
3. Anyone interested in ordering a DVD slideshow: the slideshows are only available for 30 days for purchase. Unfortunately, this timeline is set by the company that I use to create the DVDs. They don't guarantee that they will have the space to keep them any longer.
4. If you have not seen your session on my blog and are wondering why: I am a bit behind on blogging mostly because at the moment I am shooting faster than I can update. I like to keep a post up for at least 2 days before I put someone in front of them. It is like giving that person/family their 2 days of fame :) At least that's what one of my clients called it. Ha! I love that .. it made me smile. So, keep checking back.
sidenote: I do require some sort of release for me to post your photos on my blog, especially if there are children involved. That can be as simple as signing a release that I have given you OR sending me an email giving me permission.
5. Whew! Last thing ... I was out of town yesterday and just got back this evening, so I"m catching up on emails - I can't believe how many I got in just 2 days!
Ok ... I lied ... one more thing ... I am STILL working hard, in my spare time (ha ha), on my new website. Remember no one is allowed to ask me when it will be ready until Nov 1st. Then you can hassle me ALL YOU WANT because if it isn't up by then ... I should be shot.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh new Website how cool! im very excited to see it!

October 10, 2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like your almost too busy! All I can say is keep finding the fun in what you do. It's all to easy to get burned out and loose the enjoyment in what you do!

October 12, 2007 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home