January 15, 2006

Weblog Entry 2.11

I made it to Illinois! This town is very small. It is just outside of Peoria. I am staying at a bed and breakfast that is just beautiful! I love it. It has such character.
Here is a pic of my new 'home away from home' for a couple of days. Of course I have already taken 140 pictures - and that was just in the first hour I was here. Can you imagine the damage I could do in 3 days???
This room is so girly! How fun.
We are having a get together this evening at the studio across the street in about 2 hours and I am still the only one here. I don't know how many people are coming to the workshop, but there are 4 of us staying at this Bed & Breakfast.
Breakfast .... Mmmm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I can not wait to here about all the fun you are having. Keep us posted.

January 18, 2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home