January 15, 2006

Weblog Entry 2.10

I am so excited about the workshop I am attending this week in Illinois. I am hoping to get some great ideas on how to market my business. I am also hoping that I haven't forgotten anything. They gave us a list of things to bring with us and I have checked and double-checked but if this is anything like the list I make for EVERY trip to the grocery, then I am doomed.
I am a list maker by nature. Just ask me. I have a list for everything. This doesn't mean that I will ever read the list after making it OR that I will remember to take it with me when I leave the house, but I make them none the less. I have resigned to the fact that there will never be one solitary trip to the grocery for me, but rather, multiple smaller ones.
It is my fate. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home