January 11, 2006

Weblog Entry 2.7

I went for my haircut last night at the local salon after 11 weeks of growth. I love the lady that cuts my hair! She is 1/3 the price of the place I used to go and she is so much fun. I was getting my hair rinsed from my highlights when she started telling me about this “new” perm she just gotten that is extremely relaxed and only lasts 6 weeks. I said "let me see the box". So, she showed me. Well, of course, I HAD TO HAVE IT! I said “I think you should practice on me! Right now”. She went on and on about how she didn’t want to use a client as a guinea pig …blah blah blah. And what if I hated it - I would hate her forever ... blah blah blah. I simply explained to her that it is a SEMI-permanent solution and if it was really bad, I would only hate her for, at most, 6 weeks - not to worry.
In the end, I won
and I love it.
I am not one of those people who worries too much about my hair. I like trying new hairstyles and colors. It keeps things interesting. I have only three words to say to people who get totally and completely bent out of shape over their hair …
It grows back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home