January 04, 2006

Weblog Entry 2.0

Happy New Year!

It is a new year and a NEW chance for me to, once again, state that I am going to try and update this blog weekly. I am not going to go so far as to say that I have made it my New Year's Resolution, but .... we'll see.

I don't think New Year's Resolutions work. I am a firm believer that if you need to set a specific date to start a good habit OR stop a bad one, then you really aren't ready to do it and it won't work. Same goes for people who say their diet it starting next Monday. If you truly want to do it. You will.

The best time to start being a better you is NOW.

I digress ...

Anyway, I promised that I would post some of my holiday photos ... so here goes:

I snapped some great photos of my daughter over the holiday. This photo was taken at one of our family get-togethers.


This next one is of my youngest niece. She is one of those kids who is so adorable all of the time that you never want to put her down.

See? I told you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home