March 31, 2006

Weblog Entry 3.31.2006

For anyone who is interested, I have put a new section on my website for proofs. It is accessible from the main page. I only have the one engagement shoot out there for now… but more to come.

I am so ready for this vacation! I am looking forward to taking pictures on my own just for fun. Hopefully my family and friends can put up with me :)
I will try and post some pics here through the week, but I will be working mostly on a laptop while I'm there and I, personally, hate laptops, so I don’t want to promise anything.
I saw an ad on TV last night for Texas – you know, one of those ‘Everything’s bigger in Texas! So come vacation with us.’ – I said ‘ Hey! That’s where we’re going!!!’
I truly can’t wait. I don’t get to see these friends but once a year – if that.
And I miss them terribly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do not care if you don't like laptops would love to know what you are doing....

Hope you're having a wonderful time.

The girls of cbt :)

April 04, 2006 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home