February 21, 2006

Weblog Entry 2.39

As promised, here is a before and after image that I took and then altered in photoshop.
Typically I don't add or remove anything from my images, but in this case, after I played with the color, the red stoplights stood out WAY too much. So, I did erase them.
This after photo has more 'done to it' than I normally would for a portrait shoot, but being a rock band, I wanted the images to have more of an edgy look to them.
So, I added a little 'rock n roll' to them.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most definetly like the "after" picture better. It inhances the road and makes them look more.....colorful? Is that the word......?

February 22, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is amazing. The after is like so dramatic and perfect for what it is for. The tones and highlight and shading areas cause for a really great affect in the picture.

March 22, 2006 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home