October 02, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.2.06 Part II

Bethany and Tim
I am so excited about this couple. I give them a huge 2 thumbs way up!
They are so perfect for each other and I couldn't be happier about them finding each other. Here are a few photos from their big day!
Normally I do all of the getting ready shots in b&w, but this shot was just screaming for color. When something screams ... I usually listen.

The ring shot ... again, I always try different things with the rings. I loved their bedside table lamps and thought it made a unique still-life.

Her beautiful bouquet done by Jay at Avant Gardens. I love this guy's ability to put together unique and colorful bouquets. He is a botanical genius (which is why we used him at our wedding too)!

A little 'dress detail' ....

The beadwork on this dress was 'to die for'!

Something blue ...

This photo has the beautiful moody look that I love - captured using available light. I use available light every chance I get.

And this is why ...



The beautiful bride ...

I kept calling her 'Queen B'!

I'll call this one ...

Dueling cameras!

Their reception was at the Packard Museum. They had these wonderful cars all over!

Funny reflections in the cars ...

I like the look of the 'outsider looking in'. I walked outside to get a shot of the Packard sign lit up and noticed this shot. Love it!

Bethany and Tim ... I wish you two all of the happiness that you both so deserve. Congratulations!

I'm hoping that this post will bring her out of her shell ... and maybe she'll leave me a COMMENT. Ahem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

Great like always!

I'm so glad you left that first one in color. It truely makes the picture with all that color. The last shot is great as well. I love that you always look for the unique images that people will treasure!

October 03, 2006 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home